PPT mouthpieces

Accessories Double stand

A good find Colin and a great price, i would get 1 now but the shipping to Norway would be more than the stand, and the price of them here is about 4 to 5 times that, Norway is a ridiculously expensive rip off country, sick.

It's just short of a clarinet and sop peg. Looks like I'll be drilling and tapping when it comes. Fast sevice. Ordered it this morning and got an email that it has been despatched.
ah, i am green with envy, but i guess i am just having a GAS attack as i got 2 great stands for tenor and alto ;}

good luck with the new stand.

It's the same as the one I have works fine. I got it with the sop and clarinet attachments had to wind tape around the top of the sop one to keep the sop upright and check carefully when putting the sop on as the plug went too far into the instrument bell so it hit the metal of the stand. All it takes is to screw a nut onto the plug before you put it onto the sand raising it a little but good buy.:thumb:

Sounds like you have the wrong peg. Perhaps it's a clarinet or flute peg.

Any how it came today. Vey pleased. Simple design yet strong and stable. A little adjusting of the bell receiver and it takes alto and tennor comfortably and securely. It takes up less floor space that two seperate stands.

It has a nut welded at either end to receive pegs. 8mm thread. Of all the clarinet pegs in the drawer none fit. A quick drill and tap to 10mm and it takes the one I like, securely. Clarinet accomodated.

Sorted. Very pleased.

Sounds like you have the wrong peg. Perhaps it's a clarinet or flute peg.

Any how it came today. Vey pleased. Simple design yet strong and stable. A little adjusting of the bell receiver and it takes alto and tennor comfortably and securely. It takes up less floor space that two seperate stands.

It has a nut welded at either end to receive pegs. 8mm thread. Of all the clarinet pegs in the drawer none fit. A quick drill and tap to 10mm and it takes the one I like, securely. Clarinet accomodated.

Sorted. Very pleased.

No, not the wrong stand, it's the way the uprights fit into the base, very sloppy, no matter how tight you do it up.

Glad yours is good, though! Happy for you.

Back
Top Bottom