All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Don't Get Around Much Anymore

thesaxman71

Well done, you sound is a lot stronger and has a nice crisp edge to it, nice bit of reverb on there too. i really like the fact that even tho you slightly went out of time then you still played through that very confident which makes a LOT of difference, and you kept it swinging nice through to the end, great effort!

Marcello

Locality
Anderson, South Carolina
Well done, you sound is a lot stronger and has a nice crisp edge to it, nice bit of reverb on there too. i really like the fact that even tho you slightly went out of time then you still played through that very confident which makes a LOT of difference, and you kept it swinging nice through to the end, great effort!

Thanks a lot for your comments...
I am not happy yet with the revebs and adjustments on audacity, gotta dig on the internet for some tips... but I believe this was a fair version. ;)

PS: I listened to it again and did not noticed the out of tempo playing... most likely this is the reason why I played it confidently to the end... LOL :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Very enjoyable Marcello.

Chris.

TimboSax

Deputy junior apprentice 2nd class
Café Supporter
Locality
Cambridgeshire
Nice atmosphere to the recording, and relaxed playing. Very nice

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
One of my favourite Hodges tunes (thinking about it all of Hodges' tunes are favourites :)) I enjoyed your recording very much, thank you.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom