support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Dog Chewed Me Reeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Postman dropped me box of Reeds through the door only to be met by my fat headed thick smelly god dam dog who says to himself ,OH I FANCY I SNACK. Whole box in bits,bit through the plastic reed covers to make sure every 1 was knackered:(
He is sitting in the garden for the rest of the day for sure.>:)

Ha ha hah haha hah hah hah hah hah >:)

We have two godam dogs who are always chewing through stuff if they are left on their own. Yesterday, shredded letters and newspaper! Today I am WFH and they are both asleep - and have been all morning. Old Postie is hated with a passion but when dad is home nobody cares!

When I got home yesteday, shredded stuff everywhere and no dogs to greet me - they were hiding. Buggas!

Sorry about your reeds tho :w00t:

Don'y worry I will get my just deserts. I've started getting stuff sent to work.

I have to get anything like that sent to work as our dim spotty hound also looks on the postmans deliveries as an assault on his private space.

The most recent acquisition was a Hahn synthetic reed at 15-odd quid - now that would have made me cross if it had been used as jaw-muscle exercise by a dalmation......

Sounds like a good story for a blues number.

My dog hes's always hungry but today he got no bone
My dog he's always hungry but today he got no bone
and now he ate my parcel
I ain't got no note from my saxophone.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol - how about 'And now he chewed my new reeds' for L3

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Dad ordered a blow up yogi bear for us. Got chewed. He sent it back as faulty - and got another one.... This also got chewed. He sent it back again, still faulty..... and believe it or not got another one... I think we managed to intercept the fourth before the dog got it. We were pretty ticked off.... Was worth it...

Many years ago, I knew Rosemary Conley - yes, the Rosemary Conley. She used to have biggest, daftest Pyrenean Mountain Dog you ever saw. Her then husband was a keen cricketer and it sometimes fell to Rosemary to do the baking for the cricket teas. Having done a batch one day, she nipped out for what she swears was just five minutes. When she came back, the dog had sniffed out the tins and Tupperware on the table, floored them and eaten three entire cakes and a plate of sandwiches!

Unlike my mother's Jack Russell Terrier who helped her give up smoking six years ago by eating the last of her fags whilst she was bed-bound and unable to buy more. She's never smoked since, so not all bad.

on animal matters- we get regular calls at the shop 'I need a replacement case, the cat pee-ed in mine'.... you got off pretty lightly!

Don't you just luv em. I've got two pooches as well. My missus left my glasses on the coffee table, yep chewed to bits. I'd only had them a day. I always put my glasses away, when i asked how they got there she said " i couldn't be bothered to get mine ". Not sure who to get rid of??

Honestly, you bunch of softies indulging your mutts. Any animal damaging any of my music gear will find itself looking at the pointy end of my rifle.>:)

Sounds like a good story for a blues number.

My dog hes's always hungry but today he got no bone
My dog he's always hungry but today he got no bone
and now he ate my parcel
I ain't got no note from my saxophone.

Good! You can perhaps give words to Dough James (barisax, Roomful Of Blues, Duke Robillard, Sax Gordon ... ) song "Dog Ate My Reed"? It's an instrumental Jump - R&B song. Maybe Dough suffered from this too?

Thomas

In addition to reeds -

...........watch where the kids put their retainers

my neighbor's dog ate his brand new dentures!

Woof!

My dog never gets it right either.
Sent her for reeds the other day and she came back with tenor reeds... I play alto, bari and sop.....dumb dog...

She can only play sax in F C and G....what the heck? When she is tired she refuses to play any accidentals...sounds horrible.

What can you do?

She can only play sax in F C and G....what the heck? When she is tired she refuses to play any accidentals...sounds horrible.
When I pick up the tenor, mine sits looking down the bell. Until I blow. Then she runs out of the room, only to peep round the door a moment later as if to say, 'have you killed it yet?' :)

Back
Top Bottom