support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Do you use the forum bookmarks feature?

Do you use the bookmarks feature?

• Total voters

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
I just wondered if anyone who is a subscriber is using this feature? I am asking because addon is about to change and it may be necessary to redo any forum bookmarks you already have and rely on.

I think it's a really useful feature. I have quite a few posts saved which relate to particular problems and methods to fix them, sound clips that I like to find again quickly and lots of advice from JBtsax.

I'm glad I'm not the only technophobe
I don't really think it has anything to do with being a 'technophobe', you just haven't explored the possibilities which the forum has open to you. If I want to find a particular post again easily and efficiently, all I have to do is click "bookmark" easy peasy. Then I find it again from the drop down menu under my name which says "Bookmark list", you should try it :)

I think it's a really useful feature. I have quite a few posts saved which relate to particular problems and methods to fix them, sound clips that I like to find again quickly and lots of advice from JBtsax.

I don't really think it has anything to do with being a 'technophobe', you just haven't explored the possibilities which the forum has open to you. If I want to find a particular post again easily and efficiently, all I have to do is click "bookmark" easy peasy. Then I find it again from the drop down menu under my name which says "Bookmark list", you should try it :)
Sounds rather useful

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom