support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Do you look like someone famous?

People often say i bear an uncanny resemblance to that American actor Brad Pitt, sometimes when I've been stopped in the street i just play along with it as i wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.

Mostly I get, "Oy, Ozzie!". Sometimes it's, "Hi, Hugh" (Featherstonehaughwhitesails or whatever his name is). Apparently there is also some geezer on American Chopper (or Pimp My Bike or something) who looks like me too.

I wear glasses so I look like everybody else who wears glasses. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Elephant man.

You may be being a little harsh on yourself there.

In my case it's been both strange, yet consistent in a very strange way.

People tell me that look like Alan Alda of M.A.S.H.

But then again, lots of people have told me that I look like Anthony Hopkins.

It's always one of those two. I have no clue why. They don't look anything like each other so it's strange that people see these two different actors in me. Of course at any given time a person only sees one of them. In fact, when I mention the other one they say, "No you don't look anything at all like him". But they say this no matter which actor they think I look like!

It's crazy. I do have photos of myself though. One I can see being mistaken for Alan Alda, and another one I can see resembling Anthony Hopkins.

If I had to choose I would say that I look more like Alan Alda than Anthony Hopkins. And my personality is far more like Hawkeye on M.A.S.H. In fact, it may potentially be partly due to my persona that people associate me with Alan Alda. I have the same kind of sarcastic humor as Hawkeye.

As a teen I was regularly asked if I was Paul King (shown below) with a haircut.

198331822_2c7d38d4fa_o.jpg

Orson Wells, though veering towards Jack Black......

Yes, I can see the Jack Black.

By the way, I see your updated sig. Frankly I'm disappointed in you. Call yourself a parent? When looking for a missing Zoom H2 the FIRST place you look is in the bottom of the Lego box.

Two people that I have regularly mistaken for are Anthony Worall Thompson (not in Tesco's, though) and Bill Bryson. Folks close to me have never thought I looksimilar to either, and I must have been looking a bit rough at these times

Back
Top Bottom