All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Do any of you know the Doctor?

What

I know that the Doctor travels all over, but he appears to spend an excessive amount of time in the UK. I was wondering if any of you could ask him to swing by in his TARDIS so I can travel back earlier in the day. I was really making headway in practice tonight. My slurs were getting multiple keys timed together almost every time, I was getting E almost every third time with out the additional muscles needed causing my embouchure to suffer, then I look up and it's 10 pm. Time to stop because my neighbors need to sleep some time. All I'm asking for is a few hours to get some more practice in. I'll even go visit Newx15 York with him.

old git

Tremendous Bore
"The Doctor" aka "The G.O.A.T." was a UK resident for a time.

All I know is that next year he returns to Yamaha, not on a 61 but an M1.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
As you are in the USA wouldn't it be easier to borrow Stewie's time machine?

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
you could make a soundproof practice cabin... wait for it... that looks like a TARDIS, now that would be cool!

What

As you are in the USA wouldn't it be easier to borrow Stewie's time machine?

I don't trust that little bugger. He would probably take me back in time in some crazy quest to take over the world or prove you pronounce the "H" in wheat thins. Besides Stewies time machine does not have a swimming pool in the library.

you could make a soundproof practice cabin... wait for it... that looks like a TARDIS, now that would be cool!

Like bowties!

old git

Tremendous Bore
I don't trust that little bugger. He would probably take me back in time in some crazy quest to take over the world or prove you pronounce the "H" in wheat thins.

Don't you already pronounce both "aitches"?

Top Bottom