All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Derren Brown

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
We're off to see Derren Brown on stage tomorrow.

Anyone seen him live?

adrianallan

We're off to see Derren Brown on stage tomorrow.

Anyone seen him live?
No, but I know the stage manager at a very prominent northern theatre

Sorry to spoil the fun, but says that there is an entourage of people backstage feeding him hints and clues etc with hidden mics and cameras and it took hours to set up and some of the volunteers are placed in the audience - eg. a baby that just happens to be there is called on stage to be part of the act.

It's clever how he gets away with it, but bear in mind it is trickery and illusion and not mind-reading.

DaveW

Saw him live last year Pete in Manchester and really enjoyed the show. If you like his TV shows then you should enjoy him live probably even more.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Well how was it,did you enjoy it or did you clock all the informants

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
No, but I know the stage manager at a very prominent northern theatre

Sorry to spoil the fun, but says that there is an entourage of people backstage feeding him hints and clues etc with hidden mics and cameras and it took hours to set up and some of the volunteers are placed in the audience - eg. a baby that just happens to be there is called on stage to be part of the act.

It's clever how he gets away with it, but bear in mind it is trickery and illusion and not mind-reading.
Hi Adrian

Just looked on your web site that was some pretty impressive playing you didn't happen to tutor a guy called Terry Shaw did you,he was a guy I knew a few years back who was big into learning Spanish guitar....John

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom