support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones DEMO Aaron Drake10* Bergonzi Gonzalez 2.5 Reed Conn 10m Silver 1962

You are among the few people left that don't just have that funky hat, and a big sax collection.
You can play dude :) Nice altissimo octave down exercises on that Conn :)

You are among the few people left that don't just have that funky hat, and a big sax collection.
You can play dude :) Nice altissimo octave down exercises on that Conn :)

thanks for listening and your kind compliment!

if you ever get a chance try one of the Drake Bergonizi 10*. plays to easy. felt like a 7**

when i first played it with a 2.5 read. i have had it 24 hours now and am liking the Gonzalez Jazz Local627 3.5 reeds on it.

Ive spent so much time and money trying to get a MP that fits in with the minds ears concept. (what i hear in my head along with what it feels like from top to bottom) this so far is the closest.

definitely will be doing MP soon. thanks again. :->

ps

the older i have become and the more time on the horn the more i realize what a tip of the ice berg i am just encroaching upon. the legends such as Sonny, Dex, Miles etc etc are such world class genius's to be abler to do what they did at such young ages. would seriously take me life times upon life times.

And the wonderful thing is that it's all gotten more enjoyable in the acceptance of where i am personally at. there is massive amount to learn still which is a great deal of joy to know and go for.

hope i'm making sense here to you.
cheers!

Finding gear that suits you and inspires is a unique moment of happiness for every musician. Keep playing and enjoy your sax bro!

did the first gig on the Bergonzi 10* tonight. a totally incredible, brilliant mp!......it's love:sax:

Chur bro!

Yous Ozzies have all the flash gears eh?

With the fancy potae...and yous play pretty good too...

Greg S.

Chur bro eh.....
ps
legendary Mr T, nice one, keepin it real. not to many on this site would have a clue about this dudes remark ability. another world. the real soul!!!

Chur bro eh.....
ps
legendary Mr T, nice one, keepin it real. not to many on this site would have a clue about this dudes remark ability. another world. the real soul!!!

its not fair to talk about some of the moderators like that..:eek: now im in trouble :p

Chur bro eh.....
ps

Billy T. was certainly one out of the box - good musician, actor, comic, a typical product of the Maori Show Bands of the 1960s and 1970s.

By the way have a fun gig at the NRL final..

Greg S.

Billy T. was certainly one out of the box - good musician, actor, comic, a typical product of the Maori Show Bands of the 1960s and 1970s.

By the way have a fun gig at the NRL final..

Greg S.
i used to play with some of the bros in the 80's in Oz. a band called Wickty Wack & another band called Zippty Doo Daa. Im sure they mean nothing to you but hey i totally agree with your drift

will let you know all about it of course!:sax:

:cheers:

Just as well it's Oktoberfest time. Can't wind us up that easily.:cool:

Noch 'n Mass bitte!:banana:

Back
Top Bottom