All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Delete My Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdHead90

It has occurred to me that my expertise is wasted on this Forum. I wish to remove myself from it immediately, how do I do this?

andyb1970

After a refreshing sleep I realised I have a way to help you, some advice in return for your efforts. Try using the left hand for a change with a touch of Vaseline, you'll find it helps you relax although it does have one side effect, making you a bigger ****** than you already are, cheerio

bodak

After a refreshing sleep I realised I have a way to help you, some advice in return for your efforts. Try using the left hand for a change with a touch of Vaseline, you'll find it helps you relax although it does have one side effect, making you a bigger ****** than you already are, cheerio

Couldn't have put it better

Col

Well said. I'm no physiologist but I think the problem is a 'hand' is perhaps too big. :)))
After the weekend just spent with real professionals this makes me sad and a bit sick - leave music alone and take up playing computer games by yourself.

johnboy

It has occurred to me that my expertise is wasted on this Forum. I wish to remove myself from it immediately, how do I do this?

Oh what a shame you're leaving so soon :crying:. You'll have to go and find another forum to annoy. I think your time on this one was nearly over anyway :welldone

John.

Saxade

I think this guy is what he is.... He puts out an opionion on subjects (without giving any credentials) to get a reaction... and reading his previous posts they are all dictatorial and his answers to replies are dismissive...
Hey what the Hell ... he maybe is a really nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom