• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Dearman President Tenor

Phil Edwards

I bought this a while ago but find that I only ever play my alto so it's just sitting in the corner.

Ideal cheap second instrument or as a starter. It was serviced recently, and didn't need anything other than a bit of regulation.

Comes with Goldentone mouthpiece which does the job, plus a few reeds. (Decent Bari mpc available - see other advert.)

£150 plus £15 carraige (UK only).

PM for more details or pictures. £15 to Pete's charity.

If I remember rightly, Goldentone was made by Selmer, as a budget line. Any idea who made the Dearman, some were made by R&C, others by Rampone and some in Germany... Some apparantly were French as well. .

If I remember rightly, Goldentone was made by Selmer, as a budget line. Any idea who made the Dearman, some were made by R&C, others by Rampone and some in Germany... Some apparantly were French as well. .

The Dearmans I've seen on ebay all looked like Orsi, if it's made in Italy it will have either "Italy" or "Foreign" stamped somewhere on it.
Either way, at that price if it doesn't require any work, you can't go wrong (IMO)!

Currently on loan to one of my students whilst she thinks about buying it (alto player, keen to try tenor). Will confirm as soon as I know if it's sold or not.

If interested leave message here in case she doesn't purchase.

Phil