Tutorials

Day workshop & performance

Pete C

Following on from a previous post, I now have a provisional date for a 1-day jazz sax workshop to take place at the Phoenix Arts Centre in Exeter on Sun 14th June. The day is aimed at players with basic facility and at least some limited jazz improvising experience who want to improve their knowledge and skills and get out and play. The day will culminate with an evening performance in the Phoenix Bar with a pro rhythm section where participants can play the tunes we work on during the day or other tunes that you bring with you. Workshop materials will be provided in advance and cost will be £50. Places limited to 12 max. The idea is to have a day of hard work and fun in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere and the chance to perform in public at the end. Do PM me if you are interested or want to talk to me about whether the day is right for you. Donation to Pete's charity for every participant from the BR.

OP
P

Pete C

Workshop confirmed

The jazz sax workshop in the Phoenix, Exeter on Sun 14th June is now confirmed as long as I get enough people signing up. I am limiting it to a maximum of 10 people. It will run from 11.30am in the morning through to the early evening with lunch and afternoon coffee breaks. Then from 8pm to 10.30 there will be the performance in the Phoenix bar with a pro rhythm section. All music, scale syllabus etc will be emailed out before the workshop. Do get in touch if you want to work out if its pitched at the right level for you. Pete

Top Bottom