SYOS

Beginner day dreaming

Dominic

Hello, does anyone have the lead sheet for the ballad day dreaming done by johhny hodges and billy taylor orchrestra or from anyone else.thanks,dominic

Last edited by a moderator:

O.C.V.

Day Dreaming?

Would that be Day Dream by Ellington/Strayhorn, perhaps.
I have it in concert pitch. If you let me have your email address in a PM I will send it.
O.C.V.

OP
D

Dominic

Dear o t c, not the one, its a ballad by john hodges and billy taylor orch. Thank you for responding, dominic

OP
D

Dominic

day dream

dear otv, well you were right it is day dream by strayhorn and ellington. sorry, if you can send the lead sheet i would appreciate it, thank you dominic

OP
D

Dominic

day dream

Would that be Day Dream by Ellington/Strayhorn, perhaps.
I have it in concert pitch. If you let me have your email address in a PM I will send it.
O.C.V.
Hope you receive this. it is day dream by ellington. If you can send it I would appreciate it. my e-mail is dmvt@earthlink.net Thank you for your time, Dominic

O.C.V.

Day Dream

Glad to help. I'm not very good with computers and I'm not sure how to attach the files on this forum. I can manage it if you let me have your e-mail address in a PM. Are you a Hodges fan? I was lucky to be able to see and hear him with the Ellington band several times when they visited the UK. I can send you sheets for Concert pitch , Eflat and Bflat if they are useful to you.

O.C.V.

OP
D

Dominic

day dream

Dear ron, i received the music for b flat, i thank you for sending the sheet music. I do enjoy johnnie hodges and billy strayhorns music.you were very lucky to see them in person.if i can help you with any lead sheets ,please dont hesitate to ask. Again, thank you, dominic

Top Bottom