PPT mouthpieces

Dave O'Higgins - 16th January 2012 - Southampton

andyb1970

Locality
Bournemouth
Really looking forward to seeing Dave O'Higgins play, he's in Southampton on 16th January 2012.

I remember in the very early 90's when I was around 20 going to see him when I stayed a lot in Derby, incredible player. Be interesting to see what 20 years difference has made :)

Anyone else going?

That nice Mr. Thomas,
What is your B&B rates for the night of the 16th-17th? >:)

Well worth seeing I'm sure. Which reminds me, we haven't see Mrs O'Higgins, Juju, on here for a while.

I'm here :w00t: !! You are right, too many bodies :( I'm working in London next week (instead of Portsmouth), so won't be able to come along to the gig...
Happy new year to everyone!
Juju

Hi Juju! Just curious - why so many bodies in Portsmouth? Doesn't sound healthy.
BTW, Karen Sharp was playing at the Hideaway in Streatham last night, but I couldn't get along. Did you? I see Matt Home is playing drums for Dave at Southampton. He's also on Karen and Robert Fowler's Brandy and Beer CD. Good drummer.
YC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Juju! Just curious - why so many bodies in Portsmouth? Doesn't sound healthy.
BTW, Karen Sharp was playing at the Hideaway in Streatham last night, but I couldn't get along. Did you? I see Matt Home is playing drums for Dave at Southampton. He's also on Karen and Robert Fowler's Brandy and Beer CD. Good drummer.
YC
Hi YC,
I just happen to do most of my work for the Coroner in Portsmouth and they have quite a busy mortuary...
We went to Hideaway yesterday but Karen couldn't do the gig. Matt Home was on drums yesterday. Really enjoyed it.
Juju

Must try to get along to the Hideaway sometime. It looks very nice from their website.

Hideaway is a fantastic club. The sound is great, too.

I guess O Higgins is playing alongside Eric Alexander, the NYC tenor man - he is superb. Pete

I guess O Higgins is playing alongside Eric Alexander, the NYC tenor man - he is superb. Pete
Not tonight... The tour with Eric Alexander starts at the beginning of March.
Juju