All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Dave O'Higgins - 16th January 2012 - Southampton

andyb1970

Really looking forward to seeing Dave O'Higgins play, he's in Southampton on 16th January 2012.

I remember in the very early 90's when I was around 20 going to see him when I stayed a lot in Derby, incredible player. Be interesting to see what 20 years difference has made :)

Anyone else going?

old git

Tremendous Bore
That nice Mr. Thomas,
What is your B&B rates for the night of the 16th-17th? >:)

Young Col

Well worth seeing I'm sure. Which reminds me, we haven't see Mrs O'Higgins, Juju, on here for a while.

Juju

I'm here :w00t: !! You are right, too many bodies :( I'm working in London next week (instead of Portsmouth), so won't be able to come along to the gig...
Happy new year to everyone!
Juju

Young Col

Hi Juju! Just curious - why so many bodies in Portsmouth? Doesn't sound healthy.
BTW, Karen Sharp was playing at the Hideaway in Streatham last night, but I couldn't get along. Did you? I see Matt Home is playing drums for Dave at Southampton. He's also on Karen and Robert Fowler's Brandy and Beer CD. Good drummer.
YC

Last edited by a moderator:

Juju

Hi Juju! Just curious - why so many bodies in Portsmouth? Doesn't sound healthy.
BTW, Karen Sharp was playing at the Hideaway in Streatham last night, but I couldn't get along. Did you? I see Matt Home is playing drums for Dave at Southampton. He's also on Karen and Robert Fowler's Brandy and Beer CD. Good drummer.
YC
Hi YC,
I just happen to do most of my work for the Coroner in Portsmouth and they have quite a busy mortuary...
We went to Hideaway yesterday but Karen couldn't do the gig. Matt Home was on drums yesterday. Really enjoyed it.
Juju

Young Col

Must try to get along to the Hideaway sometime. It looks very nice from their website.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom