• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Damaged JP 045 Alto

TheCureFan

not sure where to put this. If theres any interest i'll put an ad in for sale. This is probably aimed at anyone who does repairs or wants to have a go.

I dropped my JP045 alto last year (picked up case without zipping it up). Long story short didn't fix it but bought a new sax (I have a lovely wife). I did have it looked at by a tech who says its fixable and estimated about £120 to fix but final price depended on if he found anything after stripping it. Initial view was some bent/pushed in pillars, bent rods and some bent key guards. The left hand cluster? (G#, B, etc) is misaligned. One pearl come off (still have in the case). There is a small dent in the neck and the neck octave needs a new pad. His initial view was the main body and bell where straight. Has original JP case but no mouthpiece.

As said if any interest will asks to have this moved to ads section. Of course if any arrangement made with cafe member 5% donation will be made.

not sure where to put this. If theres any interest i'll put an ad in for sale. This is probably aimed at anyone who does repairs or wants to have a go.

I dropped my JP045 alto last year (picked up case without zipping it up). Long story short didn't fix it but bought a new sax (I have a lovely wife). I did have it looked at by a tech who says its fixable and estimated about £120 to fix but final price depended on if he found anything after stripping it. Initial view was some bent/pushed in pillars, bent rods and some bent key guards. The left hand cluster? (G#, B, etc) is misaligned. One pearl come off (still have in the case). There is a small dent in the neck and the neck octave needs a new pad. His initial view was the main body and bell where straight. Has original JP case but no mouthpiece.

As said if any interest will asks to have this moved to ads section. Of course if any arrangement made with cafe member 5% donation will be made.
Try some photos of the damage and suggest what sort of price you are looking for... if nothing else it will attract members' morbid interest... but it could produce some constructive (repairive?) interest...

tried posting pics but it won't let me (had this problem before in another thread).

Also there a change of plan. Could a mod close this thread as Ive decide to get it repaired and keep as a backup.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom