All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Classical Czardas on Bari

Filton

Awesome.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many different instruments this tune gets played on!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Awesome.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many different instruments this tune gets played on!
Yes. Stunning music that somehow works on so many instruments. And it's very well played here. I looked at some of his other stuff on youtube. Some great tenor work as well!

BigMartin

If I couldn't see him, I'd swear he was playing a cello in the slow bits. And playing it very well at that.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
I know this is an old thread.

But ... I have been playing with this piece on Bari for over a year, then I noticed a comment on the YouTube video that Yasuto Tanaka is actually playing the violin score (presumably with the piano transposed accordingly), not a transposed for Eb sax arrangement.
So I am now in the process of transposing the piano part and practicing the violin part. It fits in better with the Bari range - from low A to top E.

I may add this into my plans for a concert later this year!

sax panther

Subscriber
I can manage this on clarinet (just), but have yet to attempt it on sax! I've got a friend that played it on Tuba when we were at university.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

No members online now.
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom