support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Curved Soprano Sax - JP043

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Locality
Sunny Aberdeenshire
Having accumulated some birthday and Christmas money, I've invested in a BW curly sop, so my lovely little JP043 is looking for a good home.

This is in 'as new' condition. Sounds superb for the money - it got very complimentary comments from Andy Scott at the Harrogate Summer school when he played it!

Original case, mouthpiece and sling included.

The asking price is £245 which will include delivery to a UK address and 10% donation to Pete's charity

Cheers,

Amanda

A quick bump for this before it heads for ebay/Preloved........ and the price reduced to £220 - a bargain!!

It really is a lovely sax, and having now received the BW, I can honestly say that there is very little difference between the sound quality or build of the 2 instruments. If you fancy trying the soprano for a limited investment, you probably won't get better value for money than this.

I was going to upload some pics, but website won't let me:verysad

Sold and will be heading to the IOW imminently.

Donation made!

It's a little beauty! What quality - it's amazing. I'm a new JP fan.
Thanks Amanda
Ian

Back
Top Bottom