Crosby, Stills and Nash.

visionari1

G'day Old Git.

Shame...your dissapointed, there is a two programme interview of David Crosby on musicians radio. Shows #78 #79, well worth a listen IMHO

This can be found on Itunes, just search for Musicians Radio, could keep your active brain occupied for hours!

Cheers & Ciao
Jimu:mrcool

Bobby G

I always much preferred my CS&N with a dollop of Y, don't really rate C or S much as solo artistes either so I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the show much anyway, but doubtless it would have been better with the inclusion of Jennifer Eccles or even Carrie-Ann. Hitherto only a rumour but now with documentary evidence to back it up, there has come to light some fairly poor quality footage of the group rehearsing in its original augmented formation, known as DD,D,B,M,T,C,S,N,E,L,P, that's Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich, Crosby, Stills, Nash, Emerson, Lake and Palmer. Fortunately they disbanded before they could record anything formally, as they were cack.

chadders

Having watched CS&N and the Neil Young footage on the beeb I can see why they did'nt do a quick reform slot yesterday: The stage would'nt have carried all the weight.:)

I thought the harmonies were a bit iffy at times, but overall I really enjoyed the CS&N set, but I thought Mr Youngs set was a bit self indulgent (and I say that as a longtime NY fan). There's a lot to be said for growing old gracefully.

Cheers
Fat, owld Chad

chadders

Seeing some of the aged players attempting to knock out up-beat dittys it seems the mystical preserving powers of the pyramid dont seem to be working too well. Rock is a young mans game. Discuss in no more 2 words ( and the second must not be 'off!' )

chadders

A**e gravy!
Were they big in the 70's?

Have to say that I thought Status quo were really good, and Madness were brilliant on the Glasto highlights. So its not all bad...

Chad the elder

Bobby G

Were they big in the 70's?

Have to say that I thought Status quo were really good, and Madness were brilliant on the Glasto highlights. So its not all bad...

Chad the elder
My wonderful daughter Abby bought me the latest waxing by Madness, "The Liberty of Norton Folgate" for Father's day, and it hasn't been off my turntable yet. Not because it's jammed or stuck, but because it's bloomin' great!

And yes, Chadders, A**e Gravy were big in the 70's, and also for several decades either side of then. There's always been plenty of it in the wonderful world of pop music, so thank goodness for the likes of Madness, fun for all the family but proper good music too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom