Crikey this is like starting a new school

MarathonMum

Imagine my surprise to see the change in site yesterday. I feel like I'm sticking my head in the door and peering around and new house. Hope everyone has managed to make the switch over.

Pete, So far I like what I see. It's a very smart website and I'm off for a bit of a look around now.

Sharon

TomMapfumo

I agree, Sharon!

My first reaction was to move on to something else - feels weird starting again as a new member, and too much like Sax on the Web/Trumpet Master in the layout.

But, I'm bigger than all that, and love you all too much to spare you from my insights;}

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

visionari1

Cheers Sharon

Hope everyone has managed to make the switch over.

Sharon
Yes I agree with all of the above and it's like we're all starting again, there's more bells and whistles to help us on our way to friendships and better blowin....it's even more difficult to get off the computer now! (and on to my horn....sigh!)

Cheers & Caio

Jimu:w00t:

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Wow Sharon I agree - I'm feeling proud just to have made my way in - it's going to be fun to navigate - my old avatar didn't follow me over yet - there's still too much snow here for girl sax players in their bathing costumes!

Top Bottom