All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Accessories Crazy sax whisper offer from france....

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece

DHM

Wrinkled retainer
Locality
West Midlands, UK
and it seems it's valid until today.....

106 euros for the alto version !!!!
161 euros for the tenor version !!!!

I just ordered the latter.
I would never pay 400+euros for something like this.

But for 161 euros for the tenor version ........ hmmmmmmm..... GASSSSSSS is all over me hahaahha

http://www.woodbrass.com/product_info.php?products_id=75701
http://www.woodbrass.com/accessoire...saxophone-tenor-sax-partner-vts-2-p81239.html

Thank you very much for this. I've ordered the alto version.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
I didn't realise bidet was french for bid...

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Locality
London
I wonder why across the Channel there are remarks about British bathroom implements. Bidets are usually missed by many foreigners, over here.

Just in case somebody is wondering, "Chanel no 5 eau de toilette" Is not something that comes from a toilet on the Dover-Calais ferry.

jbtsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Beautiful Springville, Utah USA
Where I live in Utah a common scent is "Corral #5". :)

DHM

Wrinkled retainer
Locality
West Midlands, UK
My alto version arrived today. Like you I'd never have paid full price for one, but at €121.51 inc shipping I'm really rather impressed.

Philly123

Locality
South Wales
I ordered one also. Seemed like too good a bargain to miss and will hopefully allow me to practice later in the evening. Going to give it a trial run tomorrow.

Ivan

Undecided
Café Supporter
Locality
Peeblesshire
The Bedside Milligan 1969:

...."Next morning I was up at the crack of noon shouting 'Apres moi le deluge' and whistling Toulouse Lautrec, I hurriedly swallowed a breakfast of porridge and frogs and a steaming bidet of coffee..."

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I`ve up til now been lucky with neighbours, it was an old lady who was hard of hearing but she recently died and the house has just in the last week sold to a Property developer :( . Who knows what I`ll get for neighbours, even if I`m really lucky and they love the sax and don`t mind being serenaded with the tenor you can bet your boots they won`t appreciate my newbie Sop meanderings so something is needed to cut the noise (this is why the Baritone may never be now an option for me) .

I have to be honest, I don`t like the idea of playing the horn from within what looks like a Fibreglass car roof box (and it only does one size) so I`m going to try using the cheapo TKL gig bag which has lain idle since I got it as a makeshift "Sax blimp". It`s supposedly a tenor one but you`d not want to carry a tenor sax about in it, it`s too compromised so has gathered dust. it should act like a muffler quite effectively .

Ads

Locality
North West UK
That`s the cheapest - if you`ve got one (I haven`t) . the third bedroom is a box room which is where instruments and other stuff is kept, I think a Bar stool to sit on and egg boxes on the walls will be the order of the day, it`s not on an adjoining wall to the neighbour.

I`d rather sit in there on a bar stool and hear the horn rather than look like I`m cuddling some weird virtual reality controller and hear little .

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom