support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Conn New Wonder "micro tuner neck" in laquer wanted.

Melissa

Locality
Northamptonshire UK
Hi,I have a Conn new wonder,I think they also call them chu-berry's with the nail file G# in laquer.trouble is I do not have the micro tuner neck! I am not sure if all of them had them and am advised that a buescher would also suit.any advice taken gladly :)

Unless someone wishes to offer me something for the actual alto! I would of course donate to the charity! I could not take less than £250.00 as it cost me this many years ago,I have left it in the case since I purchased it and have started clearing out my collection.

I can also add pictures upon request.

Thank you for looking.
Mel

Sorry,I add that if someone wishes to make me an offer on the sax I would happily donate 5%-a small loss for a good cause!

Hi Mel,

Does this mean that it hasn't got a neck at all or that the neck is missing the micro-tuner gubbins ?

Rhys

Hi Rhys,

Yes i'm afraid it is missing the entire neck,i was told it would have had the micro tuner being a chuberry?!

Mel

I have no neck for my sax yet,Please do contact me if anyone has one,or even a buescher,must be in laquer though.
Thanks very much!:)

I'd guess finding a genuine neck and tuner is going to be difficult, and possibly expensive. May be worth looking at some of the aftermarket necks. They're not too expensive on ebay - but won't look right. Or try Phil Barone.

Back
Top Bottom