SYOS

Conn New Wonder "micro tuner neck" in laquer wanted.

Melissa

Hi,I have a Conn new wonder,I think they also call them chu-berry's with the nail file G# in laquer.trouble is I do not have the micro tuner neck! I am not sure if all of them had them and am advised that a buescher would also suit.any advice taken gladly :)

Unless someone wishes to offer me something for the actual alto! I would of course donate to the charity! I could not take less than £250.00 as it cost me this many years ago,I have left it in the case since I purchased it and have started clearing out my collection.

I can also add pictures upon request.

Thank you for looking.
Mel

OP
Melissa

Melissa

Sorry,I add that if someone wishes to make me an offer on the sax I would happily donate 5%-a small loss for a good cause!

rhysonsax

Hi Mel,

Does this mean that it hasn't got a neck at all or that the neck is missing the micro-tuner gubbins ?

Rhys

OP
Melissa

Melissa

Hi Rhys,

Yes i'm afraid it is missing the entire neck,i was told it would have had the micro tuner being a chuberry?!

Mel

OP
Melissa

Melissa

I have no neck for my sax yet,Please do contact me if anyone has one,or even a buescher,must be in laquer though.
Thanks very much!:)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I'd guess finding a genuine neck and tuner is going to be difficult, and possibly expensive. May be worth looking at some of the aftermarket necks. They're not too expensive on ebay - but won't look right. Or try Phil Barone.

Top Bottom