All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Conn 6M VIII Alto Sax

Chris Sax

$(KGrHqNHJEIFBoSs1KIEBQew!Jt8KQ~~60_58.jpg $(KGrHqNHJCEFBkUKE84RBQev-hs4zQ~~60_58.jpg

Any interest in a 1937 Conn 6M VIII Ladyface / Naked Lady Alto Saxophone?

My latest buy, but l really have my heart on a King Silversonic. There are no dents or dings, it was a 1950/60's relaq/repad by the famous Gordon Beeson. Not seen much action since, could do with a service/setup to get the best of it, but plays nicely as is. Has a NY style underslung neck without the micro tuner, all stamped and matching viii.

I know it isnt a sellers market at the moment, so l will try it on here for a while then on the fleabay. Would love to keep it, but needs must.

Horn is in Glasgow if anyone fancies a shot.

Cheers

milandro

well, regardless of the forum rules, if one wants to sell a product one better mention the price.

Incidentally, a NEW YORK style neck is not an underslung neck but quite the opposite, while a underslung neck without a microtuner generally indicates a CONN horn sold in the UK.

This is a New York Style neck

Good luck with your sale

Chris Sax

Sorry forgot to add a price guys, always have them on my other items I have listed.

Lets say £800. Personally would have a 150/80 quid service done on it to get the best from it.

Thanks for the update regards the neck.

Dean Masser

I'd be interested in that. I live near Manchester but have friends in Carlisle- perhaps we could sort something out? Money waiting- had my eye out for one for a while!

Chris Sax

Hi Dean,

The 6M is getting tried out this weekend by a local sax player interested here in Glasgow.
Pop me a pm and I will let you know if it is still for sale.

Cheers

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom