support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Confirmation

Sounds bop to me.Yes you know what i mean (sotw) :))):))):))) Nice work going there.You know its a tune that needs lots of prep but your flying along :welldone

There are good ideas, I also like your "hollow" tone, sometimes your phrasing reminds me some R&B players of the past.
Good Wade, I think you're on the right track.
Bye, Fabrizio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z9tK0eWvTg&feature=related

Of all the words that spring to mind when this guy plays, hollow isn't one of them.

I don't hear footballs or dead trees or skulls or bubbles or empty rooms or shells. I hear full and rich and effervescent and strong and round and vocal and solid and mellow.

Or maybe my dictionary is out of date.

Book

I agree again,simple way i think of it is hollow = big empty void,no depth,no core,no warmth. Mr Redman who is in my top 3 players = Very fat core,rich,depth,thick like treacle sound.Go figure.

I agree again,simple way i think of it is hollow = big empty void,no depth,no core,no warmth. Mr Redman who is in my top 3 players = Very fat core,rich,depth,thick like treacle sound.Go figure.

See thats funny to me.

I was the one to mention Redman and he to me has a very hollow, cavernous sound. I think of Hollow as Open, Wide, Deep. His is fairly warm. Where as I like a colder, drier sound.

A lot of guys refer to those old BA Selmers as having a "Hollow Log" type tone. And I agree.

Add me to Nice

And it's nice you're using your grandad as an avatar. 3 generations of saxophonists, impressive
www_MessenTools_com-Humor-risa-jijiji.gif