support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Concerto de Aranjuez

Jamesmac

This is a Classical piece written for guitar by Rodrigo. Miles also recorded a Gil Evans arr of it. This is somewhere in between.

Last edited by a moderator:
A great piece of music and beautifully played. Great tone you have on clarinet. This rendition captures a different feel that is less romantic and possibly closer to what the composer felt when writing. If I remember correctly part of the inspiration was the loss of their first child in pregnancy. Mournful and beautiful.

I just went to Jim's soundcloud page and had a listen. It is beautiful, full of passion and expression.

I can't help thinking of the film Brassed Off whenever I hear this - great film (imho)

Missing a link I think.

I deleted the link. I'm sure everybody that records a piece and posts, believes it is like one of there audio children, so when there is little or no reaction But significant views from the audio paparazzi ( like the photo paparazzi, they don't take a pic. They steal it) I take my children back. I believe a forum should be about interaction.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it on Soundcloud so here is my bit of interaction. A lovely classical piece, brilliantly played by Miles Davis on Sketches of Spain...

Now we have the JamesMac definitive version...

LOVED IT!!!

Found it on Soundcloud so here is my bit of interaction. A lovely classical piece, brilliantly played by Miles Davis on Sketches of Spain...

Now we have the JamesMac definitive version...

LOVED IT!!!

Im pleased you enjoyed the clip.:thumb: But theres nothing definitive, as I said they are my audio children, so they are still growing.:)

great as Miles and JamesMac are - lend an ear to the sublime Jim Hall with Paul Desmond and Chet Baker.

Back
Top Bottom