support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Come on, own up....

Bigtwin

Account Closed
Whilst looking for something else on fleabay, I found some astonishing sax-related tat. Horrid statues of gnomes playing sax, dodgy "sculptures" of "famous people" playing a sax, stuff like that.

So come on, own up - who's got some of this stuff*? Post a picture, you know you want to!

*for the purposes of this, we'll take as read variations of "it's not mine, it's a friend's" and "I got it from the mother-in-law for my birthday so it has to be on display in the lounge" and all the rest of them.

To get the ball rolling (note superb trick fingering for double top E#...
sax2.jpg

Attachments

• Sax.jpg
    Sax.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 44
Hi B. did you know that most gnomes in gardens are petrified people who did not leave out their teeth for the Tooth Fairy. This was widely reported in the National Enquirer August 5th 1978. so it must be true. Sad to think that saxophone players have fallen prey to the abominable tooth fairy.

There is a charity dedicated to restoring the gnomes to their loved ones, who will gratefully accept any donation offered. Their head office is in Nigeria and they only need details of your bank account to take the hassle out of donating.

The charity`s motto is `Help a Gnome to get back Home.`
images
Here is a photo of one of the TFs victims restored to his family fifty years after being abducted as a child. Regds. N

Last edited by a moderator:
That's clearly just a scam. They have knicked that idea from the Scottish Bagpiper's Gnomic Repatriation Service (Motto: "Make a lonely drone gnome homely"). They are the real deal, and I'm happy for any donations to rest in my account before being passed on.

Back
Top Bottom