All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

C'mon Guys and Gals...you know you want it!

Saxlicker

ooooooh I never thought of that...
Good point it's probably only about £250 >:)

On a serious note where is all the madness going to end?
I suppose as long as it sells then he has a market (states the obvious as usual).
I don't wish ill to any one who wants to make a few bob and I also wish I could have a chance to own one of those but, but, but, but, but,

Last edited by a moderator:

old git

Tremendous Bore
I don't wish ill to any one who wants to make a few bob
Very noble of you Saxlicker. Can the CaSLM arrange a mutually convenient date to remove your more valuable possessions?

Pleasure to do business with you.

TomMapfumo

Would want Phil Woods thrown in for that price.
......thrown in where?

"Bonkers", "conkers"........what has happened to "Breakfast Room"? Then add another £423.95 for Morgan Fry to add a long baffle - its Vintage Correctness gone mad. Even then it's not as rare as a Metalite Alto M6...........

Last edited by a moderator:

johnboy

......thrown in where?

"Bonkers", "conkers"........what has happened to "Breakfast Room"? Then add another £423.95 for Morgan Fry to add a long baffle - its Vintage Correctness gone mad. Even then it's not as rare as a Metalite Alto M6...........
If I find you one, you could then join the "Metalit Appreciation Society" (very exclusive). There would then be three of us, Compound, you, and yours truely :mrcool X3

John.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Ouch.... now thne, what do you folks reckon- will anyone bite?

TomMapfumo

Won't sell. The Seller is endlessly on SOTW Marketplace and his prices always seem to be rip offs IMHO.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
"Chancer" is a very polite term for what I'd call him.

I can't see anyone who knows what they're doing buying this. And anyone who doesn't and decides to buy has, imho, more money than sense. A little research would show a more realistic figure.

jazzdoh

10MFAN always lists and sells very high end mouthpieces,i have never bought off him due to his high prices but there are many satisfied customers who rate him on SOTW and 1600+ ebay sales at 100% feedback,he must be doing something right.

Brian

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom