• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Claude Lakey Apollo Aluminium Tenor Mouthpiece 6* (0.108")

TomMapfumo

Hi folks!

For sale is a hardly used Claude Lakey Apollo black metal mouthpiece. It is a work of art and is now only available in brass. The website includes this detail: http://www.claudelakey.com/products/apollo-brass-tenor. Sizewise it uses an alto HR ligature. It has a good sound, lively but rich, but I just do not like playing metal mouthpieces.

I am selling it for £100 inc. free UK shipping, and 5% to Pete's Fund.
Available for trial by PM

Kind regards
Tom :thumb:

Hi there!

I hope this helps:

photo-2.jpgphoto-1.jpgphoto.jpg

aah, now i am feeling GAS attack, REALLY tempted here, but it being a 6 is way too narrow for me....

still curious tho ;}

good luck with the sale!

A normal 6 Tenor mouthpiece measures 0.090". This measures 0.108" which is halfway between a 7* and an 8 for most mouthpieces. Sorry, can't edit previous posts so extra posts end up being produced.

i am on a .119 mb2, quite a difference. i have played smaller pieces loads of times but they are too restricting and small for me. if only it was .115 or above.

I recently tried the the alto version of this piece in London very nice indeed,unfortunately i don't play much tenor now but good luck with your sale.
Tom is also great to deal with.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom