• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Claude Lakey Alto Mouthpiece 7*3

Chris Sax

Price of Item
£50
Hey guys, is anyone selling a Claude Lakey Alto Mouthpiece 7*3 facing?

Thanks!

I've got a Claude 6*3 alto piece, actually now I've dug it out my unused Mouthpieces box I'll put Tim on here to sell

I've got a Claude 6*3 alto piece, actually now I've dug it out my unused Mouthpieces box I'll put Tim on here to sell

You don't have to, if @Chris Sax buys it he will pay the donation.

If he doesn't buy it naturally you are welcome to list it, please read our rules first :)

Jx

Hi Jeanette I've got a few things I'd like to sell, can I list yet or do I need to be a member for longer?

Are these any good? I have a tenor one that I have never been able to play!

I think it has a crooked facing as it's the only mouthpiece I have that I can't play at all. I can produce some sounds with it, but it's highly unpredictable, unpleasant and leads me to doubt the potential of this piece. I've had it for a while. But when I bought it I thought I was not experienced enough to play it. It was the case then too, but I have played many other pieces that are more open and also challenging with a much better result.

Are these flawed with quality issues? The material appears to be somewhat on the cheap side...

Old ones claude made can be good. New ones...well, honestly they look like they are popped out of a mold with no finishing.
I want to believe otherwise but they can be pretty horrific

Refacing them is a boat load of work

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom