support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Clarinet wanted in exchange a Saxophone (Tenor or Alto)

Two Voices

Locality
United Kingdom
I am after a nice clarinet or two. It has to be in mint or at least very good condition. Here’s a list of clarinets that I’ll consider. If you have one that isn’t on the list, let me know by replying below as I may be interested. I put the current RRP price in brackets to serve as a reference.

• Buffet Tosca Bb Clarinet £3769)
  • Leblanc Symphonie Bb Clarinet (£3395)
  • Selmer Privilege Bb Clarinet (£3150)
  • Selmer Signature Bb Clarinet (£3150)
  • Buffet Festival Bb Clarinet (£2795)
  • Buffet RC Prestige Bb Clarinet (£2795)
  • Buffet R13 Prestige Bb Clarinet (£2795)
  • Buffet RC Prestige Greenline Bb Clarinet (£2795)
  • Buffet Vintage Prestige Bb Clarinet (£2795)
  • Leblanc Cadenza Bb Clarinet (£1995)
  • Buffet R13 Bb Clarinet (£1969)
  • Buffet RC Greenline Bb Clarinet (£1969)
  • Buffet RC Bb Clarinet (£1969)
  • Buffet R13 Greenline Bb Clarinet (£1969)

Below is a list of items I am prepared to exchange for the Clarinet. Ideally I’d like to part exchange the Tenor but I have an Alto if you’d rather. Everything is in near mint condition. I do have other bits and pieces that might be of interest to make up the value.

Basically my idea is to swap pound for pound. However I’m happy swap the tenor with Hard Case, Strap, Original Neck, Yanagisawa #6 Ebonite Mouthpiece, Pad Saver and Bell Brush for a slightly lesser value clarinet as along as it is in mint condition (no student or intermediate clarinets though).

• Yanagisawa T901 Tenor Saxophone (£2230)
Comes with Hard Case, Strap, Original Neck, Yanagisawa #6 Ebonite Mouthpiece, Pad Saver and Bell Brush

• Yanagisawa 192 Gold Plated Bronze Tenor Neck (£705.00)
  • Otto Link Tenor Metal 8* with Vap and Ligature (£182)
  • Other Tenor mouthpieces, caps, ligatures and accessories available!

• Yanagisawa A901 Alto Saxophone (£1960)
Comes with Hard Case, Strap, Original Neck, Yanagisawa #6 Ebonite Mouthpiece, Pad Saver and Bell Brush

• Yanagisawa 92 Bronze Alto Neck (£255)
  • Vandoren Optimum AL3 Alto Ebonite Mouthpiece (£130)
  • Vandoren Optimum Ligature for ebonite alto mouthpiece with METAL CAP (£120)
  • Otto Link Alto Metal #7 with Cap and Ligature (£162)
  • Otto Link Alto Metal 7* with Cap and Ligature (£162)
  • Other Alto mouthpieces, caps, ligatures and accessories available!

I will pay for the shipping to the saxophone and accessories and you pay for the shipping of the clarinet. If this deal happens I’ll donate £100 to Pete’s charity.

Hello Paul, will you please check your emails and your PM’s ? I am trying to get in touch with you without success for some time :)

Don't rule out vintage clarinets, please.

Back
Top Bottom