support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Christmas StaxofSax playday.

littleplum

Locality
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Hi Folks

We have confirmed the date of our Christmas Playday. Its Friday the 28th December at the Leicester South Salvation Army Hall.

We will be playing from 10am until 3pm and covering large and small ensemble and improvisation workshop. Its open to anyone aged 11 and over with at least 12 months playing experience.

Cost of the Day is £30 per person and a donation is made to Pete's charity for any forum members that join us.

This is an ideal opportunity to kick start your sax related news years resolutions, so put down that 5 th slice of Christmas cake and come and join us for a good days music making.

We look forward to seeing you soon

best wishes

Dave

Check out the staxofsax face book page for reports, videos and pictures of previous events.

Cheers

Dave

I'm coming! Emailed you back this morning to say count me in!! Whoo hoo, really looking forward to this already.

Mel

YAY, Lelly! We only need Fraser to confirm and that the Terrible Trio On Tour in Leicester!

Mel

No I will be fine, after all they are Saxophonists, what could possibly go wrong???

No I will be fine, after all they are Saxophonists, what could possibly go wrong???

:))) Do you want a list>:)

I am sure all will be fine and you will have lots of fun.;}

Jx

Sincerely wondering as to whom you are referring? I have no knowledge on anyone on this forum who would be inclined to generate disruptive behaviours

:w00t: :)))

I will remind you of that on the 28th Mel!

looking forward to it, we have 7 spaces filled already.

Spread the word please

Dave

I will remind you of that on the 28th Mel!

looking forward to it, we have 7 spaces filled already.

Spread the word please

Dave

LOL I'm sure you will!!

Have it posted on my Facebook, and also will be passing details to the other sax players at the Charnwood Band Loughborough when we meet on Tuesday, so hopefully you will have a few more locals come along from that.

It will be my first time doing anything like this and I'm really looking forward to it.

Mel

Would SOOOO love to come but sadly will be on a Canarian beach! :mrcool

But please please please let us know when the next one comes up!!!!

Ok Thomas we will keep you informed, enjoy your holiday.

dave

Although well past the age of 11 fortunately for the rest of you I haven't been playing for a year yet so I will not be able to take up the invitation. It would however have been nice to meet some real players...

12 places booked, but still room for another 8. Maximum of 20 on these days, so that we can give a decent level of support to anyone that needs it.

Come and join us you know its a good idea really!

Dave

12 places booked, but still room for another 8. Maximum of 20 on these days, so that we can give a decent level of support to anyone that needs it.

Come and join us you know its a good idea really!

Dave

Passed your details to a couple of sax players at Charnwood Concert Band on Tuesday night. Hopefully they will seek you out for some of those spaces.

Although well past the age of 11 fortunately for the rest of you I haven't been playing for a year yet so I will not be able to take up the invitation. It would however have been nice to meet some real players...

Oh NO! I completely missed the "12 months experience" requirement. That means I have to wait another 10 months before I can come to one (sob) :(

Thanks for passing on the details Mel, appreciate it.

No problem at all - I have my place booked so it would be nice to think I've got a little company on the day!

Really looking forward to it.