All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Christmas Gift recommendations

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
I won't state the obvious (ie the usual unashamed plugging of my New CD, playalongs and "Story of the Saxophone" book,) but open a thread for people to recommend some good gifts, and also for any enterprising cafesaxers who have something to offer themselves.

Many of you may not be aware that our very own Andrew Sanders makes wonderful stuff in glass. We just got a pair of his (drinking) glasses which are extremely nice, they've taken over now as my first call beverage vessel when it comes time for my 5.30 glass of Dandelion and Burdock. No doubt Andrew can answer your questions on what else he can supply.

Thoroughly and heartily recommended.

Col

I can recommend a personalised, individual and highly original Christmas gift. A caricature by my wife, Livvy.

She's doing these for £40.00 each and has a cut-off date of 15th December, her website is www.livvyportraits.com (she also does full oil commissions, but they take much longer).

She's very busy as these aren't your typical quick caricatures (samples on the website) and is currently doing a sax-themed portrait of me, which has the be the ultimate GAS for any sax players' home.

Here's a sample of her work:
caricature 6 (2).jpg caricature 4 (2).jpg
Standard donation to Pete's charity for each commission.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
If you had started this last week I would have recommended you to go to my ebay listings where I was trying to sell my childhood stamp collection and some books.

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
I won't state the obvious (ie the usual unashamed plugging of my New CD, playalongs and "Story of the Saxophone" book,) but open a thread for people to recommend some good gifts, and also for any enterprising cafesaxers who have something to offer themselves.

Many of you may not be aware that our very own Andrew Sanders makes wonderful stuff in glass. We just got a pair of his (drinking) glasses which are extremely nice, they've taken over now as my first call beverage vessel when it comes time for my 5.30 glass of Dandelion and Burdock. No doubt Andrew can answer your questions on what else he can supply.

Thoroughly and heartily recommended.
Thank you Pete,
If anyone is interested our website is at
www.kingstreetworkshops.co.uk/glassmakers

10% of any sales will go to Pete's charity. And we don't only do Dandelion and Burdock glasses, some are suitable for more grown-up drinks like Tizer and Irn bru.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom