All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
SYOS

Chris Potter at Turner Sims

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
Anyone else see this last night? Fantastic show. The trio played quite a lot of new stuff apparently, which might have explained some slightly fluffy endings to songs and solos. Not a complaint, as it was a pleasure to sit 10 feet away from 3 magnificent musician. As much as I was blown away by Potter, it's the drummers that get me. Eric Harland was immense! James Francies was very much out there on Piano, Keyboard and pseudo bass!

IMG_20191202_224701_434.jpg

David Dorning

Subscriber
Anyone else see this last night? Fantastic show. The trio played quite a lot of new stuff apparently, which might have explained some slightly fluffy endings to songs and solos. Not a complaint, as it was a pleasure to sit 10 feet away from 3 magnificent musician. As much as I was blown away by Potter, it's the drummers that get me. Eric Harland was immense! James Francies was very much out there on Piano, Keyboard and pseudo bass!

View attachment 13701
I was going to book for 22nd Nov but when the date was changed it clashed with Van Morrison at Brighton, I had already booked to go with some big Van fans. No prizes for guessing I would rather have seen Chris Potter but I didn’t let on. I quite enjoyed Van.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom