All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Chris & Me,,, Quiet Memories

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Heres a tune by our good Chris. Him and me doing some latin. Lovely tune he done, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

daveysaxboy

mellow and flowing, nice written tune Chris nice to see you getting used to the SR Dave.

Yea a great little bossa from our Chris, top draw. After the recording I knew something was not right on my sop. I thought it was the reed at 1st but saw the cork on the B cup that the top aux F touches was way thick. The middle C's were dead sounding. Shaved a touch off and it just sings now.Feels like a different horn up top now, Yeee ha

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
mellow and flowing, nice written tune Chris nice to see you getting used to the SR Dave.

Thanks for the comments Ian, I always have something to play around with. Just so happened it was a Bossa this time..Davey did a grand job and did the tune justice:thumb:

Chris..

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
Locality
Netherlands
nice one! for both of you. makes me wanna dance.... with a pretty brazilian girlor something ;-)

lovely playing, good soprano sound not too thin (even on top) and still sax sounding. for me this is how a soprano should sound... I hear too many classical oriented soprano players who almost sound like a flute. is this a complete improv?

chris, nice tune nice flow and build up too, congrats!

daveysaxboy

nice one! for both of you. makes me wanna dance.... with a pretty brazilian girlor something ;-)

lovely playing, good soprano sound not too thin (even on top) and still sax sounding. for me this is how a soprano should sound... I hear too many classical oriented soprano players who almost sound like a flute. is this a complete improv?

chris, nice tune nice flow and build up too, congrats!

Chris penned the theme, sent me the head, I played the head then improv. Good to hear you liked our little latin number

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom