Chris & Me,,, Quiet Memories

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Heres a tune by our good Chris. Him and me doing some latin. Lovely tune he done, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
mellow and flowing, nice written tune Chris nice to see you getting used to the SR Dave.

Yea a great little bossa from our Chris, top draw. After the recording I knew something was not right on my sop. I thought it was the reed at 1st but saw the cork on the B cup that the top aux F touches was way thick. The middle C's were dead sounding. Shaved a touch off and it just sings now.Feels like a different horn up top now, Yeee ha

mellow and flowing, nice written tune Chris nice to see you getting used to the SR Dave.

Thanks for the comments Ian, I always have something to play around with. Just so happened it was a Bossa this time..Davey did a grand job and did the tune justice:thumb:

Chris..

nice one! for both of you. makes me wanna dance.... with a pretty brazilian girlor something ;-)

lovely playing, good soprano sound not too thin (even on top) and still sax sounding. for me this is how a soprano should sound... I hear too many classical oriented soprano players who almost sound like a flute. is this a complete improv?

chris, nice tune nice flow and build up too, congrats!

nice one! for both of you. makes me wanna dance.... with a pretty brazilian girlor something ;-)

lovely playing, good soprano sound not too thin (even on top) and still sax sounding. for me this is how a soprano should sound... I hear too many classical oriented soprano players who almost sound like a flute. is this a complete improv?

chris, nice tune nice flow and build up too, congrats!

Chris penned the theme, sent me the head, I played the head then improv. Good to hear you liked our little latin number

Back
Top Bottom