support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Choice of fingering

Zugzwang

Do people have 'go to' fingerings for specific combinations of notes? I'm doing some enclosure/approach note exercises and was shilly-shallying around what to use for Eb, F#, E 3rd octave. I don't have an F# key, so do you prefer
Eb (ie palm keys), front F#, front E,
or
Eb, Front F#, palm E ?
both seem lumpy ... any other observations, advice about the palm key notes and beyond (tenor if it makes a difference to you)
cheers

I use Eb, Front F#, Front E. It did take some practice to get comfortable with it but it really feels good now. I tend to use front F and E the vast majority of the time. I also don't have a high F# key (alto) so Front F# is my best option.

Yes, I'm still convinced there must be an alternative to Eb that people are not sharing with me. With that I could get the palm keys taken off and forget all about them...;)
Dallassax uses Front F fingering to play Eb (and E) by voicing.

Front F fingering to voice Eb starts at about 7:10
View: https://youtu.be/Zez8GADc7mU

I haven't seen this info elsewhere. There's so many videos out there about altissimo, but this was interesting. I'll try it as soon as the neighborhood dogs wake up.

Thanks @CliveMA that was right on the money. YouTube’s algorithm has failed me on this interesting player, (saw his cluttered kitchen and thought: everybody’s trapped in the house in lockdown … turns out the video’s two years old :))