PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Chiltern A-M6 - Looks good. One on eBay for you?

These have an excellent reputation and are known as a quality sax. Someone will get a bargain but there are still seven hours to go. I reckon between £300 and £350

I've been watching this one with interest for a couple of days. Might have a bid, depending on how it goes. After my recent eBay success (getting a massive 10" aperture telescope for £150) I'm feeling optomistic.....

I know of two people who are also biddiing. Not me though. Good luck guys

Would be good if someone here bagged it.

I was tempted but just bought two more and am getting carried away...
...by the men in white costs, very soon.

:shocked:

Would be good if someone here bagged it.

:shocked:

lets hope i win then :)

just over 3h 30m left, and i have still got the highest bid in 265 quid up to now, tho i think it will move up quite a bit in the time left

Good luck Saxman. I think you may need to bid another £100. Hope you don't though!

I'll think I'll stand aside and let this one pass, so good luck to you. I've just slowly turned round on my chair and counted 14 saxes within view. I don't really thing I need any more......

Ha ha ha! Which ones do you have? I am intrigued! I thought I was bad with six!

I'll think I'll stand aside and let this one pass, so good luck to you. I've just slowly turned round on my chair and counted 14 saxes within view. I don't really thing I need any more......
hey thanks jonf, let's hope i win it then

Ha ha ha! Which ones do you have? I am intrigued! I thought I was bad with six!

Sopranos

Buescher True Tone straight
BW curvy

Altos

Conn stencil (see for sale section)
H N White/King
Buescher True Tone
Yanagisawa A6
Corton

C Mel

Conn straight neck, silver, beautiful

Tenor

Yanagisawa T992
Bueshcer Aristocrat
G4M
Sarabande
Venus

Baritone

Kohlert Pennsylvania

Keeps me off the streets at night.......

The phantom sniper struck again!

Never used it, but I have used esnipe on recommendation from someone at work for something I desperately wanted and I couldn't be there at the end of the auction. It places a bid for you automatically 6 seconds before auction ends. Not sure what would happen if several people all used it for the same item!

Works on the same principle as Auction Sniper. I haven't used them either!

Back
Top Bottom