All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Chelsea Bridge......

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Totally suits your style and you play it so well. Excellent tone. Best I've heard from you.

Mike

Dave, the best way for me to explain what I just heard is this....It was like a pebble skipping off a still pond...
That was quite elegant.

Well done....I concur with Wade....For my ears, possibly your best!

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Totally suits your style and you play it so well. Excellent tone. Best I've heard from you.
Dave, the best way for me to explain what I just heard is this....It was like a pebble skipping off a still pond...
That was quite elegant.

Well done....I concur with Wade....For my ears, possibly your best!
1st off i respect your two opinions alot so thanks for support.
Wade i'm glad you like it.I admit i get kind of lost in a good way in these kind of haunting songs.Just close my eyes and fall inside the feel.
Mike i love the pebble thing.Sounds really nice.You have to give total respect to the great song like this and truly give it your all as it should .

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Blimey, just gets better and better. I really enjoyed that!
Thanks Kev.I really enjoyed playing this take on a such a lush song.I'm glad it turned out right as i would of hated spoiling such a magical composed piece by a great composer.We mere mortals can only try and add our little something to them.

Mike

Hey Dave, I'm genuinely happy for you that your rendition of this tune has caught many an ear! I've read
some nice replies here as well as at SOTW.

It's a great rendition and one in which you must be proud of as I was to listen to it.
It's not all the time we really hit home with a piece of music and I'm glad that when it does hit home people
take notice and must acknowledge it as so.

Now, don't get all mushy on me and show us your 'humble' side in reply....So, if must be.....Just say thank you!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom