All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Cheek to Cheek on the bari

Taz

Busking Oracle
I seem to have too much time on my hands at the moment, so I thought I'd waste a little bit more. There's no film with this one but hey, you've seen enough of my middle to last you a life time. I think I've got to grips with "Gverb" too.
I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed playing it!

Cheek to Cheek. mp3

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Ehhh, that's cheeky..... I get an access denied when clicking the link :) It says access is denied because I'm not logged in or owner has not granted the rights to view content.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigMartin

It's working for me. Another nice one, Taz. Note to self: play some more happy music!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Thanks Martin, I just sorted it. I'm glad you liked it. I had a ball working it out and it was done on the first take too (probably explains all the mistakes as well :))))

Taz

Busking Oracle
Thanks Kev. I'm absolutely loving the bari. It just got such a wonderful tone! I actually gave myself goose bumps the other day. Now that was a bizarre situation!
The band is going really well thanks. We had a gig on Saturday and the lead guitarist came up to me afterwards and said that since he's been with the band (2004) he's seen five sax players come and go. So far, he recons that I'm the best. I also got loads of great feedback from the crowd, who recon the same. So it all big big smiles from me at the moment! Now where did I put my extra extra large hat!

Filton

Absolutely magic stuff Taz,

I am lovin' that Bari - such a creamy sound. I am hoping to get me a Bari one day once I have got my head around the Tenor a bit more.

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Really enjoyable Taz. Great stuff. Are you using Band in a box (or something like it) for your backing tracks?

Sunray

Thumb's Up !!!

Nice playing there Taz ...

Very much enjoyed it mate ... :welldone

Taz

Busking Oracle
Filton, go for it, you're not complete 'till you got a bari in your collection. I'm glad you liked the tune too.

Rudjarl, it's actually a karaoke track. I find that their ready made quality is unbeatable. I use them all the time now.

Sunray, cheers mate, I've been neglecting my other saxes in favour of the bari at the moment. Still, it can't hurt can it?

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom