support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

IMPORTANT Changes

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Due to very heavy work commitments, Ian saxman71, Is unable to continue as tutor/motivator for the IOTM thread. I would like to say a big thanks for his input over the past months. The new tutor/motivator will be 'Aldevis' who has kindly volunteered to step into the role. There will still be a monthly tune, but I will leave it to Aldevis to fill in the details.

Regards

Chris..

Thanks Chris. I switch on my brain right now.

Looking forward to improving under your guidance.
Nick.

Purely a matter of time until we start paying protection money

Purely a matter of time until we start paying protection money
Fear not Prof as we are protected by The CaSLM and it's offspring The MaSLM

Congrats Aldevis on another appointment ( do you think he is infiltrating the Caf )

Fear not Prof as we are protected by The CaSLM and it's offspring The MaSLM

Congrats Aldevis on another appointment ( do you think he is infiltrating the Caf )
Praise the Lord!!!

Thanks everyone.
I will behave. Promised.

It's well hidden. We all know that music is about misery and suffering, otherwise we would not have the blue scale and all tunes will be in a major key.

Please note that I just came back from a part of the world where the word "happiness" does not exist in the local language.
(they made up "felicitât", recently)

It's well hidden. We all know that music is about misery and suffering, otherwise we would not have the blue scale and all tunes will be in a major key.

Please note that I just came back from a part of the world where the word "happiness" does not exist in the local language.
(they made up "felicitât", recently)

Well I do hope you haven't left all your happiness in the sorrowful place, a bit of blues is nice every now and again but I've had enough misery and worry from 2013 and want to see, hear and feel a brighter happier 2014 full of fun:happydance:

Jx