All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD CEBULLA TENOR SAX STRAP

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
I have a nearly new Cebulla leather sax sling for sale , its for Tenor 62 cm long in brown and cream, very comfortable, and I,ve tried many over the years inc the fiendish Jazz Lab ! Retails around 30 quid, I need 20 with free P&P and 5% to charity

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
I have a nearly new Cebulla leather sax sling for sale , its for Tenor 62 cm long in brown and cream, very comfortable, and I,ve tried many over the years inc the fiendish Jazz Lab ! Retails around 30 quid, I need 20 with free P&P and 5% to charity
PM me please Dolbob and I shall take it.

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Appreciate your help Ian. That is why I also put a post on here. Many thanks

thesaxman71

I do not understand it, surely if you aim to sell something then replying is a good way to do it??
maybe a new method, haha

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Locality
Home is Aberdeen Scotland
Perhaps he's inadvertently hung himself whilst double-checking the "62cm long" bit!!

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
I have sent an email to let him know of your interest, please lets leave the discussion at that :)

Jx

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
No problem Jeanette. Do you want me to PM you my email?

No I don't think so, hopefully he will get the email and respond to you, let's leave it a day or two.

You don't know people's personal circumstances.

Jx

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
I do not understand it, surely if you aim to sell something then replying is a good way to do it??
maybe a new method, haha

I was the same tried to buy the saxscape mouthpiece never responded to the yardsale board or PM bought the morgan that was advertised on the forum instead. Don't understand it!

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Dang

Prof got there before me
I didn't..!!!! I got "pipped to the post" according to Dolbob. I'll have to speed up somehow the next time something is offered for sale!!!!!!

jazzdoh

Locality
West Midlands
I didn't..!!!! I got "pipped to the post" according to Dolbob. I'll have to speed up somehow the next time something is offered for sale!!!!!!

I have a mark VI for sale at £25,000,if you are quick you could be first.>:)>:)

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom