PPT mouthpieces

R & B, Blues, Soul Caught Busking again

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
I was filmed again, in Coventry, by a friend of mine. He's using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for those of you that are interested. Personally, I can't get over the quality of both the film and the audio. This is my version of Imelda May and "Meet you at the moon"

Excellent quality and great playing as ever, hope you have a copy of the CD to sell whilst out there :)

Jx

• Thanks | Helpful
Reactions: Taz
Excellent quality and great playing as ever, hope you have a copy of the CD to sell whilst out there :)

Jx
Thanks Jeanette, ;) they are out of sight :rolleyes: as you need a pedlars licence :mad: to sell on the street. This track, along with Bridge over trouble water will be going on the next one :sax:

We are pleased you keep getting caught...:clapping::clapping:

Yes, great sound and a sharp picture. This is the first time I've heard this tune. Very nice and you sound great.

• Thanks | Helpful
Is that the Tailgater you're using?

Yes it is Colin. It's a great piece of kit. Mine is probably about three years old. I've had to change the battery at a cost of about £30 but other than that, it's been a trouble free bit of kit. I've even used it for small gigs and it's been fine. Well worth the money as far as I'm concerned. I've made a slight modification to it in as much as I've added a "Top hat" speaker pole mount for small "intimate" gigs. Just to get it off the floor and into the ear zone.

It's the first time I've heard/seen one used. It seems to chuck out a decent full sound. I nearly went for one but settled on this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pyle-Pro-PW..._sbs_MI_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=02RNGVMGM5H6GFW9H7AG

It was the radio mic and the on board echo unit that swung it. It has a handy connector on the back to piggy back another battery. The main unit does 4 to 6 hours and the piggy I use is twice the size so it will last longer than me. It has the pole mount and wheels. Well worth thinking about for next time. I've used it in a busy pub and a large stately home and it copes well. I would go for the bigger one if I was buying again. 3 speaker system for only £2 more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pyle-Pro-PW...e=UTF8&qid=1397415302&sr=1-2&keywords=pylepro

I like the extra functions that you get with yours. mine doesn't do to bad to be honest but I doubt it would manage anything bigger than a small room/50 people do.

I can't class myself as anything but a low class player, when I listen to some of the members on here who are absolutely awesome! When I listen to myself, I realise just what a clumsy plodding soloist I am! Still, onward and upward :)

I can't class myself as anything but a low class player, when I listen to some of the members on here who are absolutely awesome! When I listen to myself, I realise just what a clumsy plodding soloist I am! Still, onward and upward :)

Disagreeing that you are a clumsy plodding soloist. ;)

I agree we have some awesome players on here :) and would include you with them.

Jx

It's the first time I've heard/seen one used. It seems to chuck out a decent full sound. I nearly went for one but settled on this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pyle-Pro-PW..._sbs_MI_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=02RNGVMGM5H6GFW9H7AG

It was the radio mic and the on board echo unit that swung it. It has a handy connector on the back to piggy back another battery. The main unit does 4 to 6 hours and the piggy I use is twice the size so it will last longer than me. It has the pole mount and wheels. Well worth thinking about for next time. I've used it in a busy pub and a large stately home and it copes well. I would go for the bigger one if I was buying again. 3 speaker system for only £2 more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pyle-Pro-PW...e=UTF8&qid=1397415302&sr=1-2&keywords=pylepro
Hi Colin sorry to be a bit thick this tailgater is it just a portable amp for an I pod for backing tracks duh! or has it any other use apart from dropping on my head and does it take i phones as I keep most of my music on that since someone stole my i pod.

If you put Tailgater into your search engine, google for example, you'll get a full specification and pictures.