• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Cannonball Tenor Saxophone Mad Meg Big Bell Stone Serie.

Kostas Greece

Recently I had the chance to upgrade to a pair of great playing Selmers. Now I have to sell my Cannonballs in order to pay for them!!!
The first one is a Tenor unlaquered model, great vintage sounding horn!! No dings or dents anywhere. The Horn is in great playing condition, if it suits your finger placement it won't need a new setting. Pads are all like new, has some patina on it, as usual for unlaquered models.
Got it NEW in 2010, it's been sold like I bought it from the dealer with 2 necks, neckstrap, cleaning gear, pouch, case.
I'm selling at half price, only 1700 Euros. Please send a message if interested.
Here are some pics of it:
DSCF3175.jpgDSCF3178.jpgDSCF3180.jpgDSCF3182.jpgDSCF3183.jpg

Thank you Kev for pointing that out.
Shipping cost goes ofcourse to the buyer, it's for EU countries 65 Euros insured for the buying amount.
If outside EU it is about 80 Euros including insurance.
As for the Charity Contribution, it's the first time I sell my horns and I actually don't know how much it goes usually...
But, I will be glad to contribute to the causes Pete helps.
Any suggestions on the amount would be quite helpful here!!:thumb:

Thank you Chris!!
So 5% it is.
Tommy Ng there is no additional charge or fee or VAT if delivered in UK. We both are in EU so no additional cost.
Only the shipping cost will be added to the price which as mentioned above is 65 Euros including insurance for the payed amount.