All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Smooth & Fusion Candy Dulfer " Lily Was Here"

trimmy

One day i will...
Just great Sax and Guitar :)

Last edited by a moderator:

GsySaxMan

Yes, I have always liked this song and her playing on that Inderbinden - seems a fine piece of kit, not that I have ever seen one in the flesh so to speak!

Btw she gives away the dots free on her website, one of my ambitions for this year is to learn that piece.

Wonder what the rest of her set up is?

Cheers,

VirusKiller

I think her tone has improved since the single was released back in... At least on this recording.

dooce

Very nice. Pity about the bloke playing wearing the old pair of curtains and playing mediocre guitar.........

:)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Very nice. Pity about the bloke playing wearing the old pair of curtains and playing mediocre guitar.........

:)
about as mediocre as the sax playing, I thought. Preferred the backing vocals and keyboards myself.

GsySaxMan

about as mediocre as the sax playing, I thought. Preferred the backing vocals and keyboards myself.
Maybe Kev, but I just wish that I had her tone in a song that she must have played a thousand times.

She still rocks, as PF seemed to think too.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I think what hit me with Shine On was the type/style of solo - for me it didn't fit, her style is too different from Pink Floyd's, and it was her trying to fit in, but still very Candy Dulfer, and it clashed.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom