All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Can you find the Coffe Man?

Taz

Busking Oracle
I thought that this bit of fun would be very appropriate here with all the coffee beans and all.

Can you find the man in the beans?

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!
AND, yes, the man is really there!!!

Answers by PM and I'll reveal him on Monday night! Good luck

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Woohoo! The right side of my brain is in overdrive - maybe explains the lack of development of the rest of it!

Sunray

I just dont believe that ...

Bugger ...

I found it within 3 or 4 seconds ... Honest ... "Not bad for an ole relic"

I must have fell over it ... lmao ;}

Got any more like that Taz ... It makes me feel good to be up "wiv you young ens" ...

old git

Tremendous Bore
I'm worried about you lot. One of the entrance tests for the CaSLM, is to spot the gorgeous woman in the beans.

Over 7.839seconds and you are probably asexual.

YC and I share the record, 5.8 nanoseconds.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Sorry I'm in the 3 second group believe it or not, but what does it mean to have a better developed right hand side of the brain?:w00t:

old git

Tremendous Bore
Sorry I'm in the 3 second group believe it or not, but what does it mean to have a better developed right hand side of the brain?:w00t:
Aren't some people thick?

It's obvious, the right side of your head is bigger than the left.

Main disadvantage, getting the hat to stay level. This proves that those who wear headgear at a jaunty angle are nutters.

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hence the natty head gear !!! if you look closely you will notice that one is larger than the other.

I can't understand why it takes some people so long when he's waving his hands and shouting I'm here I'm here.just like all the guys on the wallpaper,oops what are you saying I shouldn't of told any body,:w00t::w00t::w00t:>:)

Two Voices

Well, being legally blind I didn't think I would stand a chance, at finding the Man at all! >:)

But I did :welldone

Now I know why my hat is always at a jaunty angle :))) :))) :)))

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
I found him too!
in about 15 seconds, I guess.
Mind you, i was looking for something completely different from what I foun.

Is there a prize? :)))

Young Col

Yup, 5.8 nanoseconds. Oh, the bloke not the gorgeous woman...... no idea.
Don't know why, reminds me of that lateral thinking question - which way does the clock go round?
YC

old git

Tremendous Bore
The clock doesn't go round, only the hands do.

Reminds me of 11 plus General Knowledge paper. If you found a United Kingdom coin with Elizabeth 1st on it, how would you know that it was a forgery?

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
"1st" shouldn't be there. Does that guarantee me a minimum mental age of 11?
Not necessarily, OG didn't say whether it was an inscription or the pic... And Anyway the inscription would be Elizabeth Dei.Grat. and so on, whereas a modern one says something like Elizabeth II D.G.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Kev,
That was one of the questions we were trained on back in '46/47. No not the eighteen hundreds, you swine.

How about Ind.Imp.?

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom