SYOS

CafeSaxophone Blues thread..

jimmylh

Does anyone, learned in the ways of iPads, know how I can download and save that backing track?
I use the Icloud linked to my ITunes account loaded on my PC. Down load the file to your PC, import it to ITunes. ITunes talks to the cloud. Download from the cloud to your Ipad. There's probably other ways too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jay

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Saw this thread, joined up and recorded a quick take on the minor blues with my Yani 991SC and Pillinger J mouthpiece. Usually I play the Pillinger PJ or Sopranoplanet PJ on my straight Sequoia, but decided to have a play on my curvy.

https://soundcloud.com/billbluesnjazz/minor-blues-yani-991sc

Bill

Bill welcome to café sax, please do introduce yourself in the doorbell section, just listening now to your recording. :)

So pleased to meet another Sequoia player, do you know @aldevis ?

Jx

billbluesnjazz

Jeanette, I got in touch with Aldevis through Ed P. I love the sound of the Sequoia, especially with Marca American Vintage reeds, but they are hard to get except from the factory, so have asked Reeds Direct to stock them for soprano. Having a play today on my Yani.

Billl

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I fell in the love with the Sequoia too and if I hadn't got my 62 would have bought one, in fact was tempted to do a swap but have a fondness for the 62. Also love Ed's mouthpieces. Hope to hear more of your recordings in the forum, take a look around you might like to join in the other monthly soundclip threads. :)

Jx

Richie2176

Thanks very much. I know we're all our own worst critics but I can only hear the faults in my playing. Your comment made my day.
We are all our own worst critics I agree Sir but You have nothing to criticise I'm a huge fan of your playing

and I'm waiting for your next upload of some more great sax playing
Regards

Richie 2176

Top Bottom