SYOS

CafeSaxophone Blues thread..

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Thanks Nick & Chris,
those replies were very useful - and opened up a lot more questions ..... but staying on topic, I must give it a try. Maybe some other (quiet) beginners will also.

Thanks again.

Dave.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Please don't be put off asking beginner questions, most of our members are really helpful and friendly. If you feel a response is belittling then report it and we will deal with it :)

Jx

OP
Chris

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Hi Jeanette, 'Honey' Hmmm!! It's a G4M alto in a vintage finish. Had a trip over to York just before the DVT struck. So I've only had a short time to get along with it. So far I'm pretty pleased:thumb:, thought the Blues thread would be the easiest place to try it out..The pic was the only thing I had that didn't go blurred on 'Soundcloud', so it's Fri ballad on a Tuesday:)

Chris..

OP
Chris

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Well there are lots of people downloading the backing track, but, not lots posting versions on here.
Come on guys, it's not about how good/bad it is it's about taking part. I know anyone can download it, so if you are not a member then JOIN The Café and enjoy the fun of the forum and support a good cause in the process:)

OP
Chris

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
I now feel like I'm stood in the town square completely naked!!
Just so long as it isn't snowing:oops: @El Robo Nice first attempt at this. Good to see you have the confidence to post something:thumb: Looking forward to hearing some more playing in the future, perhaps on one of the other playing threads..:)

Chris..

Top Bottom