support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Cafe Saxophpne merchandise - Christmas is coming!

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Following the issues with Cafepress, see:

"Fuming"

I have found an alternative - Comboutique, a UK company.

Not sure if its any better, the mug seems more expensive but VAT is included.

At least it won't be confusing for UK people ordering off a UK site and then getting a customs charge (even for Cornwall :) )

Could people please let me know if this kind of thing is useful or not, if not enough people buy stuff then I won't bother anyway. So far response has been very quiet.

Last edited:
Change of plan, I've made it so you can choose between cafepress and Comboutique

After the initial "rush" on Cafepress of 1 or 2 sales, I decided to carry on for a bit, maybe for Christmas presents, but I'll probably ditch the whole thing after Christmas anyway. :(

Change of plan, I've made it so you can choose between cafepress and Comboutique

After the initial "rush" on Cafepress of 1 or 2 sales, I decided to carry on for a bit, maybe for Christmas presents, but I'll probably ditch the whole thing after Christmas anyway. :(

Pete,

For those who are interested, future pressies and the like, rather than ditch it entirely perhaps simply licence the image/logo to let people organise their own customised production of whatever goods they want?

Avoids you with all the setup but may keep some revenue stream.