support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Café Saxophone Collaboration with Watermelon Man

There's a lot of talent at the Café and I know we can do better video, this was just a test! We now know a lot more about doing such things. Ivan suggested having everyone on screen at once, which is certainly doable. We kept this to 5 minutes in all, which I think is about right.

Excellent ! I'm glad I found this as I exited my 'working hole' after a long and frustrating day trying to migrate data for a client.

@randulo obviously can be doing two things at the same time. Duplicity in that case is a real talent!

I'm not sure if that's a side product of the lockdown, but if so it's a good thing!

At least to get some things started.

C'mon @saxyjt wouldnt you join in a following video? If you are in I'm in :p

I mean purely as a "side product of the lockdown" whatever that means :)

I'd love to. If I can find time to play... I'm no longer in lockdown and it's hectic to say the least, trying to catch up the lost time before France shuts down in August!

I downloaded the free 90 day trial of Apple's Final Cut Pro. I will learn if things are easier in it; I use a piece of software that isn't meant to be an editor at all and it has some very annoying quirks, making it very hard to keep videos in sync with audio. If I can figure it out, I might agree to do another, but Mark and others can also do them.

I downloaded the free 90 day trial of Apple's Final Cut Pro. I will learn if things are easier in it; I use a piece of software that isn't meant to be an editor at all and it has some very annoying quirks, making it very hard to keep videos in sync with audio. If I can figure it out, I might agree to do another, but Mark and others can also do them.

I'm up for doing the next video/audio production - no problem, unless someone else wants to. Let's keep the ball rolling....

I don't know anything about arranging, so @rhysonsax or @Veggie Dave or would you happen to have some kind of arrangement that would be interesting to try for a next project? I'm thinking something with a bit of ensemble playing in the head? Nothing too complicated. o_O

Disclaimer: If I do it, it surely won't happen as fast as Randy went! You know....office job... young kids etc... but I'm certainly willing!

I have a couple of short instrumental pieces... @nigeld has done some as well. I'll see if there's something suitable for dissemination...

I'm up for doing the next video/audio production -
no problem, unless someone else wants to. Let's keep the ball rolling....
Yes, I'd like to think that when I shuffle off this mortal coil, there will be more videos from this time of confinement that begin with this modest effort.

While we're on that topic of quarantine...

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 07.30.35.png

Back
Top Bottom