Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
Last edited:
OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
It's funny, but choosing this song and how to play it was in part a reaction to the video I posted recently with all the players playing a million notes. I'm probably most amused by the long note I play on the alto right near the end of this video around 04:40, where I open my eyes wide to look at the tuner :)

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Subscriber
Well done all of you - a great result. :thumbs:

Hammie 1982

Very impressive guys.........
Passion in every note..... the tenor sound silky smooth and the alto sounds reassuring and relaxing!

Love it

Clivey

Glad I watched it. Not my usual kind of listen but you guys smashed it ,very pro and very enjoyable, hope you get the views it deserves.

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
hope you get the views it deserves.
Café saxophone is mentioned at the beginning and end. It's great when members of the café share this on Facebook or wherever you can.

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
I mean you can embed actual links on the video itself when you do the the upload to YouTube. I think it's called "cards" or something like that.
Yes, but as far as I recall, not any links, just related ones like your own videos or a related site.

Last edited:

TimboSax

Deputy junior apprentice 2nd class
Subscriber
Excellent, great fun to listen to.

Felt a bit dizzy when I saw Ivan playing one of those little tenors mind, felt more comfortable when he hold of the proper big one ... :)

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom