All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Café group video #2: Lily was here

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
Let it be known that if you LIKE the above, you'll be asked to join the sooper sekret convo! Then you're committed to play at least one riff for Lily!

SaxonDale

Thanks for mentioning me in the other thread but I'll probably give it a miss as I don't really have anything decent to record with. What do you all use out of interest?
Do you record audio separate?

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
Looks like all the willing candidates have joined. If not, PM me or say something here. We're getting there! Nice track and most of the intro.

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
We can't add more people to the private area of the forum, so if you're interested in participating, please PM me.

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
LAST CHANCE!

There's a 16-bar solo opening in our production, "Dueling Saxos", loosely based on "Lily was Here". Don't pass up an opportunity to be a part of a classy musical video. But if you can't do that, be a part of ours!

Required by end of your day (so if you're in California or New York, you have all day.)

The solo spot is 03:31 to 04:07. 36 seconds of clean saxophone
1. A video of you listening to the track starting at about 01:40 to end and appearing to enjoy it.
2. A video of your solo with the audible backing track. Audio won't be heard but is used for syncing.
3. A clean sax-only audio file.

View: https://soundcloud.com/randulo/lily-rmip-16b-2020-06-24/s-7gEQL2113lW

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vdRh_eqCeU

Here is the mp3 backing track

If you feel more comfortable, PM me with questions or ask them here.

Last edited:
OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
The video looks fine! No sync problems. That's it.

Last edited:

Veggie Dave

Sax Worker
I can't reply to the messages so I'll have to do it here - I'm spending all my free time at the moment learning and writing a new set for something starting on Thursday and I'm busy all weekend, so it's going to be a while before I can possibly add anything.

Probably best if I join in on the next one.

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
I can't reply to the messages so I'll have to do it here - I'm spending all my free time at the moment learning and writing a new set for something starting on Thursday and I'm busy all weekend, so it's going to be a while before I can possibly add anything.

Probably best if I join in on the next one.
Please try to do that, we're pretty much sealed this one off. Good luck on your work!

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom